Monday, May 12, 2008

Following road signs

Sheffield to Nottingham

Maybe it was a good thing I missed one of the turns my directions had listed. It seemed to be much more simple following the road signs than it was the 20-some steps my google map directions had me going. Google maps had me going a bunch of B roads... I'm not sure what that means, but all I know is that I have had a difficult time finding B roads. So after missing my first B road, I just started using road signs leading me to cities in the direction of Nottingham, and it got me to Travis' place just fine! I'm usually extremely dependent on my google maps, so this was a big deal!! It also took me an extra 10+ miles, but I did find the road signs easier to follow than google map directions...


Route (Sheffield to Nottingham): A625 / A619 / A617 / A60 ...or something

Bike: 51 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment